Popular Posts

Monday, August 15, 2011

Upcoming Events

Elise's Bach Party: Are you guys going to get her any gifts or joke stuff for her to wear? Let's all meet somewhere before the dinner so we can go together.

Mike's Wedding: Have you guys decided which flights you're getting or are you still looking? The best deal I found was Airtran flying out Thursday and back on Sunday... but the Thursday flight is in the afternoon so I'd have to take a half day vaca. Ideally, I'd like to fly out Thursday night after work, but if the flights are a lot more then I may choose to leave earlier. Let me know what you guys have found! Also, are we still planning to all stay together?


1 comment:

  1. Would it be bad if I regift the hogtie set? Don't worry it's never been used ;) I might give her that and some of those vibrating rings.

    We need to figure out Mike's wedding. I want to fly out Thursday night. We're willing to fly home Sun or Mon. Aaron's been looking at flights so I'm kind of letting him take the lead on everything. I think we should share rooms and save $$$

    ReplyDelete