Popular Posts

Friday, February 25, 2011

My day so far...

I checked out the Kim Kardashian makeup tutorials on Youtube.  I wasn't all that impressed.  It was cool to see what she uses, but I feel like Ally had already told us the important stuff.  Also they didn't teach me anything that Ally hasn't already taught me.  If you watch them, know that there are 4 separate videos, about 4-5 minutes each.

I have seen several places that the MAC Jeanius collection is coming out March 3 (this week).  It has a denim theme and looks kind of cool.  Lots of blues, grays, and blacks I think.  I read this blog Makeup and Beauty Blog and she has had several posts about the new MAC line if you want to check it out.  I like this blog for three reasons:
1. She updates often (like 3 times a day!)
2. It is mostly product reviews with some tutorials and informative posts mixed in
3. She often shares pictures and writes about her cat, who looks A LOT like Franckie.

Has anyone checked out the Lady Gaga tutorials?  I haven't been able to find them...

5 comments:

  1. ok, just read the whole post about the jeanius collection on the makeup and beauty blog. Apparently they're repromoting the lipstick "pretty please" which is the one I've been looking for. I've heard several people (Kandee Johnson and Makeupgeek) say that it is a great color for everyone. I must have this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked everywhere for the Lady Gaga tutorial and I'm gonna say that I think my friend saw someone on there that looks a little like lady gaga but isn't. LOL I cannot find anything with her on there. So unfortunately I don't think it exists :( Have either of you got anything from MAC about any upcoming events? I would love to go back to another one. I wanna go there and get my makeup done for the wedding sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did either of you watch American Idol last night? JLo had this awesome hot pink Lipstick on, with like a plain eye. It makes me want to try it sometime. Bright lipstick makes me nervous, but I really want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will spend my Saturday catching up on the makeup stuff you guys have suggested this week! Bright lipstick always makes me nervous, too... obviously, I've only worn it when we got our makeup done... I feel like you'd have to have somewhere cool to go or it just would look weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not watch American Idol, but Chelsea talked about it a bit and I saw a picture of JLo. She did look awesome! I loved how the lips looked with the green dress. I agree with you guys, bright lips make me nervous. I'm afraid I'm going to look like a kid who's been playing with her mom's makeup.

    I haven't gotten anything from MAC about upcoming events. I did get a something thanking me for coming to the previous event, but that's all.

    ReplyDelete