Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

There's Hope.

So... my appointment was okay last night. It still hurt, but I'm convinced that it's getting better. I even thought that during the appointment and that's never happened before -- usually I hate every minute during and then think that it wasn't too bad after. I also was able to keep a conversation going with Carolyn practically the whole time, so another good sign! Ali - let me know how it goes at the Wooster place... I'm anxious to hear whether it's better/worse. Ally - make an appointment at CS soon so we can get on the same schedule and go together next time!

5 comments:

  1. When was the last time you did it Annie? It has been since the houseboat for me, seems like it will hurt after that long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last time I did it was before I went to florida in november... so it's definitely been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just made the appointment at Spa Collections in Wooster for myself and 2 of my teacher friends for March 12. I'll let you guys know how it goes. I hope they don't hate me afterwards...

    ReplyDelete