Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New House!....maybe

In the season of sharing... I thought I'd share the website for the house Aa and I are looking at.  Right now, we are waiting on the estimate from Matt for all the renovations.  We obviously need all new carpet and we'd like to redo the kitchen so that the refrigerator can go in the kitchen as opposed to the living room.  I know, that's asking a lot.  So as I've told you both, I think, the neighborhood is wonderful.   The house, while old, has a lot of potential and character.  Amazing back yard, landscaping potential, and deck.  I picture many fun get togethers in this house!  Let me know what you think :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like it! I think it has a lot of potential. I think you guys could definitely make this your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree - great potential! You can make so many updates and it has tons of room (for lots of kids). Can't wait to help pick out colors and decorate. SOOOO EXCITING. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete