Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Calendar

Glad you guys found it!  Feel free to change anything you want.  You should be able to change the layout/design/settings.  I'm not attached to anything so make it whatever you want it to be.

I've tried to add a calendar.  If you go down to pages there is a calendar page.  It will provide you with a link for the google calendar I created.  I sent each of you an email to invite you to be part of the google calendar (I think).  My understanding is that you can sign in to the google calendar and make changes as you need.  If you click the link on the blog, it will just let you see the calendar, not update it.  Not sure if there is a way to directly update it from the blog...  If anyone can figure that out, go for it!

Yay! I'm so excited :)

4 comments:

  1. I added some events through my email to the calendar, but they're not showing up on the one posted here... I need to play around with it and figure out how to make my changes show up? Ali - did you just add events and then they automatically showed up on our blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I created the calendar first, with events. Then I added the calendar to the blog. Hmm... not sure what's up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to add some events, but I dont see it on here. I will try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This calendar thing has got me stumped! Maybe I will ask Elise next time I see her.

    ReplyDelete