Popular Posts

Friday, February 25, 2011

SNOW DAY!!

I'm on cloud 9 today, this may be partially due to the fact that I've just had two coffees with peppermint mocha kahlua in them.  Franckie is also happy, although she has had no "special coffee" as she prefers hers  with a milk to coffee ratio of 99:1.  So what shall we do on this glorious day?  Generally on snow days I try to get some cleaning done, but since we had a three day weekend topped off with a snow day Tuesday, the apartment isn't looking too bad.  Instead, I think I will be completely lazy and spend my day blogging and watching Bones on Netflix Instant (just want Boothe and Bones to hook up already!)  I feel like I deserve this since I spent an hour yesterday on a cold bus getting beat on by a 6 year old who refused to bowl with his class and instead wanted me to let him run around the putt-putt course all afternoon.  Even so, I'd take the physical pain over the emotional stress brought on by the adults at work any day...

Get ready for lots of random posts today girls and have a great day :)

 

3 comments:

  1. First, I love that you're drinking Kahlua in your coffee already. Are you sure that Franckie isn't sneaking some like teenagers do? I have never seen Bones -- is it something that I would like? Please blog a lot today... I'll love it.

    P.S. Ally..where are youuuuu?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah I don't really think you'd like bones unless you have tons of extra time and are all caught up on your dvr. Bones is a forensic archaeologist so there are a lot of dead bodies. There are funny moments and lots of sexual tension but it's more of a time passer than an obsession like friends or sex and the city.

    Franckie is passed out next to me on the recliner...maybe she has been sneaking my drinks. That would explain a lot! Last night she got really aggressive and bit my ear. It bled for like 15 minutes. Yesterday was not a great day for my body...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that sucks Ali. Whats got into that cat lol. Im here! I didn't realize but somehow I got logged out of this and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't respond to any of your posts. But here I am, not doing a whole lot today. Friday is my clean house day so I will be doing lots and laundry and scrubbing my casa. Ali sweet for having a cocktail in the early morn. I had some tea lol.

    ReplyDelete