Popular Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Days of our Lives

Dramatic makeup looks are way too fun, but none of us have the time (or the glamorous lives) to wear them day-to-day.  So my question to you, my ladies, what does your day-to-day makeup look entail?  Mine changes from time to time, but what is your go-to work and/or errands look?

Here's mine:

(Don't you love seeing my face even when you can't be near me?)

Generally primer and foundation all-over.  Followed by an eyeshadow that matches my skin tone pretty closely (youngblood alabaster) topped with a shimmery color that is a couple shades darker than my skin tone (youngblood gold coast).  I use a pencil brush to line my eyes (top and bottom) with a dark brown shadow (youngblood cocoa).  I finish the eyes up with a coat or two of mascara.  I top it all off with a pinky blush (youngblood sherbert) and a neutral or clear gloss or chapstick.

1 comment:

  1. I like your everyday look... sorry for the delayed response, but I didn't have time to blog yesterday... yikes! I know what my everyday look consists of, but don't remember the names of everything... always wear clinique foundation and bronzer/powder (I always use bronzer as my powder...shocker), mac blush, and urban decay eyeshadow - everyday color would be "stray dog" with "vapor" in the corners and below the brow. I have been using "tarte-lights,camera,action" mascara recently and really love it. Now how to post a picture...

    ReplyDelete