Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome!

Hey girls!

Here is our new blog.  I'm still navigating the site and trying to figure everything out, but at least we're up!  Feel free to publish any posts you'd like.  Annie had the great idea of adding a calendar so we can all see important dates (especially with all the wedding stuff) that are coming up.  I plan to figure that out using google docs.

For now, I like the idea of sharing our lives on the blog.  Cool sites we find online, new products we've found, great deals we stumble across and stories we need to share with everyone.  I think it should be easier than texting/calling everyone.  We'll see how it goes and add more from there.

I'm so excited to see/hear/read what you guys have to share.

Have a great, snowy day :)  

2 comments:

  1. Yay... Can't wait to start up our new venture. Thanks for getting us started, Ali! I'm always looking for new ways to procrastinate at work, so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is going to be so much fun! It will take me a few to figure out how to work it, but I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete