Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday!

So, just wanted to share a few things with you girls.

First things first, I dont know if either of you watch the Bachelor but, I really like Emily and I hope he picks her.

Wanted to give you a few reviews on my recent Yankee Candle Purchases. So far..
Orange Dreamcicle - Ehh not my fav, its ok. But a strong smell.
Soft Blanket - Probably my fave so far.
Pink Sand - Really like and chose for our bedroom.

Strongly recommend Soft Blanket if you guys are on the hunt for new candles.

Also made a few purchases at Bath and Body Works, Carried away smells so good, and also Annie i purchased the Apricot Vanilla Lotion. Me Likey!

That's it so far. P.S. my grammar sucks.

Also I am loving Irish Breakfast Tea at the present time!

4 comments:

  1. Oh and sorry today is Tuesday, yep I am just that smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved soft blanket in the store! I will have to pick it up.

    Irish Breakfast Tea...never had such a thing. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got it at Heinens but they have it everywhere. Its by Twinings so it should be everywhere. And its not that expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Bachelor. I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but will be doing that tonight. I love Emily!!! I'll be devastated if he doesn't pick her! I'll have to get soft blanket - it sounds lovely. I haven't bought anything too exciting lately to share, but hopefully will be shopping soon!

    ReplyDelete