Popular Posts

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Flipped

Last night we went to Josh and Rachel's.  First of all, Vinny grew a lot in the two weeks since I've seen him last.  He is just way too cute.  When we got there, he was sleeping on Josh's lap in camo overalls.  Then, he woke up and played for a while.  He's crawling all over, speaking gibberish, and loving trying to walk with someone holding his hands.  That boy makes my biological clock tick unreasonably loud.

Then, after baby V went to bed, we watched a movie called Flipped.  I had never heard of it but I could tell by the previews that it was relatively recent.  It takes place in the 50's/60's and it's about this boy and girl neighbors growing up together.  At first it kind of bothered me because the whole movie goes from the boy telling a story, then the girl telling the same thing from her point of view.  Eventually I got really into the story and it was actually really cute.  You guys should check it out if you get a chance.  It is available on Netflix, but not instant stream.

Also, Due Date came out on DVD this week.  We are going to buy it.

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh... the biological clock!! It is tough to see adorable babies and not want one... but then just think of all the times that you would want to take a nap a couldn't. :)

    I'll have to watch that movie Flipped. Maybe we'll watch it tonight. Date Night was super cute (watched with Ally & Drew) so I'll need to buy that, too.

    PS - watching the Red Carpet at the Acedemy Awards right now. I want to have a reason to wear an amazing gown!! After you guys get married, let's plan a cruise with everyone and then we can get really dressed up - and wear tons of makeup, obviously.

    ReplyDelete