Popular Posts

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Hunt for the Perfect Curling Iron.

I am on the hunt for a new curling Iron.

I really dont know much about them, but I am a huge fan of curling my hair. I have one that is metal right now, but I have heard really good things about the ceramic ones. Also I have heard that using your straightener works really well as well. I feel as thought I am not handy enough to use my hair straightener.

I am going to make a trip to Ulta to check out some new ones, I will keep you posted on what I find out.

Also I am looking for a new really good Shampoo and Conditioner, Any Suggestions?

Ally

1 comment:

  1. I love my Nexus Phyto Organics that I get at my hair shop.

    I saw that Kandee Johnson had a video about curling your hair with a flat iron. I never had that great of luck with it. Let me know what you get!

    ReplyDelete