Popular Posts

Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm Alive!

Hello friends. Sorry for my delayed blogging. These past two weeks have been crazy!! I'm happy to say that I'm slowing feeling better each day though. I have been leaving work early everyday this week... by about 3:00, I'm exhausted. I was in bed from 3-8pm last night! I'm so ready to be back to my old self again... it sucks to be sick during summer. Anyway, I'm reeeeally hoping to come canoeing for Drew's bday tomorrow. I won't be able to drink and definitely won't be staying all night, but at least I can see you guys for awhile! :)

We need to plan a girls day. We can do our favorite things... eat and shop. If you guys want to come to Fairlawn, the mall has some new stores! We now have a Sephora, Franchescas (my absolute favorite store right now!) and Aveda. Or I'm always up for a trip to Crocker Park.

Well, I better get back to work since I'll be leaving soon! Can't wait to see you both tomorrow.

P.S. I got out of my work event for Elise's bachelorette party so I'm definitely able to come.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're feeling better! I was so worried about you. I hope you feel up to coming tomorrow!

    I am down for shopping wherever and whenever. Just let me know when you guys are free and I'm there!

    ReplyDelete