Popular Posts

Friday, July 29, 2011

New Purchases

Westwood Studio had an open house last night with lots of product sales.  I got two of my huge pump-bottles of shampoo and conditioner for $25 total, which is awesome because they are $30 a piece when they aren't on sale.  I got a replacement of moisturizer, which I was almost out of.  But the fun things I got were nail polish and lipstick.

OPI Mermaids Tears
I put this on last night.  It is like an antiquey turquoise color.  I think it would be cute with a white top, grey cardigan, jeans, and turquoise earrings.  I also think it's a great summer toenail color.

Youngblood Rosewater


This is the lipstick Nina used on me for the wedding.  I like it because it actually has color.  I love my blankety, but it's also fun to wear a bit of color on my lips!

So that's my latest purchase.  I miss you guys!  NEED GIRL TIME ASAP!

2 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! I just bought a turquoise OPI color, but forget the name. Definitely a great summer color. I am soooo sad I missed Westwood's open house... I've been wanting to go back to their shampoo forever and those are awesome deals! Remember when we went to the open house a few years ago and Andrea said my coat was old?! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap! I should have checked to see if you needed me to pick you up anything. My bad!

    Yes! I love your old coat :)

    ReplyDelete