Popular Posts

Thursday, July 21, 2011

MAC Obsessed



Well ladies, I think its officially safe to say that I have quite the MAC addiction. So on my hunt to complete my MAC collection, I thought I would share some of my latest and greatest additions.

Latest Addition would be the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Deep






Next is paradisco eyeshadow, I have been searching and searching for the perfect coral color and here it is.










I also picked up Sunny Spot because I want to try to do something with this color.











Also found this really pretty lustre nude color, really really pretty. This is called Big Tea.

It was a little difficult trying to get the pictures to work but all in all I think its pretty good. These are just some of my new favs, of course you know there are more to come. If you get a chance to check some of these out I highly recommend that you do.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a big step for you. I can't wait to see what you do with Sunny Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Im pretty excited about that. I think with a white, and some gray eyeshadows with a black liner this is going to be really pretty. That lipstick is really nice Ali you should check it out sometime, its nice and neutral.

    ReplyDelete