Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Car. Hit.

Well, some guy just hit my car. I backed out of my parking spot and was going to put my car in drive, then some other guy backed out of his spot and hit the back of my car. He snapped my bumper or something because the side is kind of off now. He said... "oh looks like we were backing out at the same time"... I'm like umm no, I was already out. There was a lady who saw the whole thing who actually works for McD and was coming to a meeting at our office, so she stuck up for me. I got his info and hers and filed a claim.... but it's on private property so it's between the insurance companies and hopefully he says what really happened! This sucks.

1 comment:

  1. it gets better... this guy lives with his mom, was driving her car when the accident happened and doesn't have a cell phone... so when my insurance tried to contact him, his 80 year old mom said that it was her car and she had no idea about the accident, but that she'd try to find him. It's not looking good. He hasn't called them back and if he was driving her car, lives with her and doesn't have a phone, I highly doubt that he has a car or car insurance. UGHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete