Popular Posts

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Slim Down Solution

I downloaded Jillian Michael's free Slim Down Solution app on my new phone.  I really like it because it gives a weight loss tip every day plus you can read Jillian's exercises, recipes, and other weight loss information.  Today I tried one of her circuit training workouts.  There are 5 different circuits with 3-5 exercises in each circuit, ending with a cardio exercise.  I did the workout at home using only my body and 5 lb dumbells.  Two of the cardio exercises called for the treadmill, so I ran laps around the basement instead (this really confused Franckie).  The workout kicked my butt!  It probably took about 30-40 minutes total and I was dripping sweat and exhausted by the time I finished.  

I would recommend this free app if you guys can get it on your phones.  It is free so I think the health info and workouts are worth it.  I think there is an extended version you can pay for, I may eventually get it but right now I'm satisfied with the free version.


1 comment:

  1. I will check that out, I dont know if we get the same apps or not since I dont have the Iphone. Arent the apps fun!

    ReplyDelete