Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Whats Cookin!


So I thought that since I have some free time on my hands I have been cooking new things lately. Thought I would start sharing with you some of the things I have been making. I wish I would have done this last week because I made some really good meals. But any who. For lunch today I made Portobella Burgers. They were really good. This is Drews Im not that big of a fan of that many condiments.

I just looked up a recipe on food.com and improvised with that I had. They were delish!

3 comments:

  1. YUMMY! Let's have a dinner party where we all bring something... am I really suggesting this?! Yes I am... It would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would be so much fun. We could do like a couples thing. That would be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love that idea! Your meal looks good Ally.

    ReplyDelete