Popular Posts

Monday, March 14, 2011

Car Update

A quick update on my car... great news! The guy ended up having insurance, so his insurance company is paying for everything. This is such a relief since I was prepping myself to pay a $500 deductable in the next few weeks or just pay for the whole thing so I didn't have a claim on my insurance. I have an appointment on Wednesday and my bumper will be as good as new after that!

I also test drove a 2008 Volvo S40 last week. It was really cute and is smaller than my car, but didn't have a sunroof or heated seats and the salesman annoyed me, so I didn't want to get it. It was silver and now I keep thinking about it. Sigh.... Here are pictures of it - what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I like that a lot, but I LOVE your heated seats so I think you should hold out for one that has them :)

    ReplyDelete